We have high standards – for our work and for our Red Deer-based team. If you have a passion for making amazing things, and the skills to get it done, get in touch today.
A successful candidate will have a minimum of five years of work experience as a Welder Journeyman and have manual dexterity, good vision (glasses are acceptable), exceptional eye-hand coordination, and the ability to concentrate on detailed work; patience is a must.
General Requirements & Abilities
- Able to interpret welding process specifications.
- Able to operate manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic welding equipment.
- Able to prepare jigs or set-ups for welding.
- Operate previously set up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes.
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet the standards and or specifications of the job.
- Must hold a Valid Alberta Welding Trade Certification or the Interprovincial Journeyman Certificate.
- Must hold a Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) ticket.
- Must be able to pass Drug & Alcohol testing as needed.